Thursday, August 7, 2008

bbd


So for the last several weeks I’ve been seeing these headphones everywhere! Every music video has had them either laying on a table or places it didn’t even make sense to have them like on someone sitting in a car! (product placement at its finest!) Then I even saw lebron wearing them so after a while I started to raise a brow because I was like these must be the new hotness and I loved the design on them! After a lil research I found them, they are call “Beats by Dre”, headphones designed and inspired by the man Dr. Dre himself. Given that my current headphones just broke (of course) I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on a pair even more now. Depending on where you check they’re priced around $350-$400; I won’t do them justice by trying to break down all the specs so if you get a chance check em out!

No comments: