Monday, May 5, 2008

injury report :( (originally posted 3.12.08)



What’s up world, sad news to report: I went to play ball last night during my break between classes as I do somewhat frequently and messed up my knee pretty bad. I was leading a fast break and it was just 1 dude to beat so I took off but the way I took off to get around him tweaked my knee pretty bad. I don’t know if it was a case of my knee going one way and my body the other or just the pressure from taking off awkwardly. Whatever the case is I was in a lot of pain, took like 30 mins just to gather myself and get dressed and another effort to drive home. But I must admit its feeling a lil better this am and I can at least bend somewhat as oppose to last night when I could barely move. I’m just going to have to shut it down for a while and hope for the best; I’m thinking 2 weeks should do the trick. And a boney-fide 2 weeks this time unlike when I’ve had other injuries and rushed back like D wade J. Some might call me injury prone when it comes to the playing ball cuz I’ve had a history or rolled ankles, many-a-jammed fingers, dislocated shoulders, and back pains all on the court! But I just see it as I go hard when I’m out there like ya boy A.I. J But yea it’s not as bad as Shaun Livingston so I should be good.
Also its looking like I’ll be able to cop the packages that come out this weekend. I was real hesitant because the 14’s that come in them are almost identical to some that I already have, but I want the 9’s so I was half and half. But I’m still on my mission to get 1-23 so I might as well suck it up and just get it because if I don’t I’m already knowing I’ll be kicking myself about it.
Hey who do you think would win in a fight? 300’s king Leonidas or Gladiators Maximus?
shout out to millermothra...
-i'm out

No comments: